• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Free Giveaway: Oakley Bomb Display

Up for raffle is a 3d printed Oakley Bomb. This was designed and printed by myself. It's roughly 7" x 3" and can be displayed in a few different ways as shown below.

It will be completely free to the winner. I will even pay for shipping within the CONUS. If you live outside the CONUS, I will cover up to $5 of the shipping cost.

Pick a number and after all 30 slots are filled, I will raffle it off to the winning number. To be fair, you are only able to pick a number for yourself, so no vouching for another member. I have no issue if you tag them and they come here to claim a number though.

Any questions, feel free to PM me or you can just ask in this thread as well.

Thanks and good luck!

1. @Blondie
2. @Manish
3. @Oakley Dokely
4. @Broccoli
5. @Oakley OCD
6. @Inkkoonce
7. @Oakman1992
8. @MatSteelersFan
9. @scrodo
10. @Solomon_Denali
11. @deadmeat
12. @GRFMotorsports
13. @Chris169
14. @docrusty
15. @BradyGod1569
16. @Charles
17. @Scarface
18. @Rick58
19. @Ti man
20. @Frogskins
21. @Kingme
22. @THEGROUNDPOUNDER99
23. @StG
24. @Nortika
25. @DaysOfNoah
26. @Jase_nz
27. @reggavegga
28. @Dbninc
29. @Tidezealot
30. @X-Metal Beast

View attachment 846577View attachment 846578View attachment 846579
Twenty seven

Hi Sir,
Please send me a PM, I would like to order the bomb display stand. Do you ship to the UK? How much would the total cost be?
Thanks.

Hi Sir,
Please send me a PM, I would like to order the bomb display stand. Do you ship to the UK? How much would the total cost be?
Thanks.

I have these listed in the exchange. You’ll need 15 posts and 14 days of account activity to gain access to the exchange. You’ll also be able to private message afterwards too.

Kato wearers need not apply
98290A47-A5EA-406E-85BA-5CF55F6EF159.jpeg

Back