• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Free Giveaway: Oakley Plate #2

ZCForge

Shelf Whore Extraordinaire
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Amish Country, USA
Here we go again.

Up for raffle is another custom 3d printed Oakley Forum HQ License Plate. It's roughly 8.5" x 4.25" (70% scale compared to a real license plate). It has a keyhole mount in the rear for mounting to a wall etc., or you could glue a magnet into the keyhole to mount it that way.

The one pictured below (for reference) went to @Rick58 , the previous raffle winner. There are 5 colors involved in the print that the winner will be able to choose from the 25+ color options I have available. The winner's forum name will also be included on the bottom as shown.

This will be completely free to the winner. I will even pay for shipping within the CONUS. If you live outside the CONUS, I will cover up to $5 of the shipping cost.

Pick a number and after all 25 slots are filled, I will raffle it off to the winning number. To be fair, you are only able to pick a number for yourself, so no vouching for another member. I have no issue if you tag them and they come here to claim a number though.

Any questions, feel free to PM me or you can just ask in this thread as well.

Thanks and good luck!
1. @Oakley Dokely
2. @Tidezealot
3. @Batman_1939
4. @Broccoli
5. @sratt17
6. @OmasterOFtime
7. @Markman69
8. @Oakley OCD
9. @kolusu
10. @MatSteelersFan
11. @Jon the Don