• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Free Giveaway: Oakley Plate #2

I was late to the party, after being coerced into being the money man, on the purchase of one ugly@ss set of of sunglasses, by a “ persuasive “ member in Norway. ;)

Must be the beanie that gave them the idea !!!

:behindsofa:
The Norwegian Directorate of Health thanks you for your service. They are big fans of Kato and especially the Super Bowl🇳🇴

Good choice @MatSteelersFan ! You can never go wrong with glow green
0eac2d943cb44e8fa84d9bda9773eaa7.jpg

ea6686f7b7622d2f2eeca3f990a8876b.jpg

Here we go again.

Up for raffle is another custom 3d printed Oakley Forum HQ License Plate. It's roughly 8.5" x 4.25" (70% scale compared to a real license plate). It has a keyhole mount in the rear for mounting to a wall etc., or you could glue a magnet into the keyhole to mount it that way.

The one pictured below (for reference) went to @Rick58 , the previous raffle winner. There are 5 colors involved in the print that the winner will be able to choose from the 25+ color options I have available. The winner's forum name will also be included on the bottom as shown.

This will be completely free to the winner. I will even pay for shipping within the CONUS. If you live outside the CONUS, I will cover up to $5 of the shipping cost.

Pick a number and after all 25 slots are filled, I will raffle it off to the winning number. To be fair, you are only able to pick a number for yourself, so no vouching for another member. I have no issue if you tag them and they come here to claim a number though.

Any questions, feel free to PM me or you can just ask in this thread as well.

Thanks and good luck!
1. @Oakley Dokely
2. @Tidezealot
3. @Batman_1939
4. @Broccoli
5. @sratt17
6. @OmasterOFtime
7. @Markman69
8. @Oakley OCD
9. @kolusu
10. @MatSteelersFan
11. @Jon the Don