• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Free Pair Of Oakley Fuel Cells!

Oakley4Life

Oakley Expert
Maryland
So my dad works at BWI airport in baltimore maryland and he tells me there's always this huge "lost and found" spot with all kinds of goodies in it. And he came home Friday with a gift. He found a pair of polished black fuel cells/ grey lens. And brought it home! Got a free pair of fuel cells.frame is in pretty good condition but there were a few hair-line scratches on the lens. nbd. But I'm really not that big of a fuel cell guy. The ear stems are a little beffy for my liking, but still it'll look good in my display case. Plus its a awesome story to tell:)

I wonder what they'll tell the guy if he comes back for them?

I mean, congrats on the glasses n all, but that's an odd set-up isn't it? So are we saying that anything you lose in an airport of any value can just get taken home by the staff? Surely they should just call the spot 'Lost'.

haha - or 'Finders Keepers'

:rolleyes:

I wonder what they'll tell the guy if he comes back for them?

I mean, congrats on the glasses n all, but that's an odd set-up isn't it? So are we saying that anything you lose in an airport of any value can just get taken home by the staff? Surely they should just call the spot 'Lost'.

haha - or 'Finders Keepers'

:rolleyes:
. I hear where your coming from. But the glasses have been sittin there for over 4 months. I think if the dude was gonna try to get them back he would of done it already.

this was how it worked at the waterpark I used to work at too. but it was more like if they were there for over a week they were up for grabs... kinda ****ty if you're the one who lost em. I never did grab any though

Latest Posts

Back