• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Free Refills On Cleaner?

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
Ok, So I know that Oakley offers free lifetime refills on their sunglass cleaning kit. However, during the Holiday season this past year, they gave out free Cleaning kits with the purchase of any pair of Oakleys. So when I recieved my pair of Oakleys, I also got the cleaning kit, which I love!! The only problem is, it is different than the Cleaning kits that Oakley sells in stores(See Pic Below). So my question is, can I get this cleaning kit refilled? Or will I have to buy one of the kits they sell in stores? Not really a big deal, its only $10 and then lifetime refills, so I'm not complaining, just wondering. Thanks,

img1491is.jpg

img1492y.jpg

Good question. The staff at the Sacramento O Store was not aware of the free refill policy when I asked yesterday...they also said they had no way of refilling in store. And the kits are $15 now. I'll need to call the Roseville store and see what they say about your question and refills in general

they are still $10 at vaults the only problem is that oakley doesnt send us enough of the solution to keep up with demand

You cant get it refilled. It was a one time promotion. Plus Im not aware of the cap being able to be easily taken off and resealed to refill. Silver tubes are still free refills for life. The Sacramento staff sounds like a bunch of idiots if theyre unaware of this.

You cant get it refilled. It was a one time promotion. Plus Im not aware of the cap being able to be easily taken off and resealed to refill. Silver tubes are still free refills for life. The Sacramento staff sounds like a bunch of idiots if theyre unaware of this.

That makes sense that the tubes can be refilled....now can you buy multiples and say refill 2, 3 at a time? To reduce the number of trips to the store? And can anyone speak to the length of use per container?

There seems to be 2 people in particular on staff in Sac a lot of the time...they just seem uninterested in doing anything but selling new product and, honestly, I think I know more Oakley details, history, product. I remember walking in there a couple years ago and Oakley was pretty much complete with the conversion to the Hydrophobic lenses on the X Metals, website was shipping them in a week.....and they had no idea what I was talking about when I asked when they would get some.

ya they are 10 bucks still and all stores will fill them for free as well as sunglasshut too. the black one isnt one of those it was just a promo for them to try and get people to buy the cleaning kits too and a little gift for the holiday.

if the Sac store is that bad, it just makes me wonder whats going on with them. they need to clean house and get some oakley people like us in there

ya they are 10 bucks still and all stores will fill them for free as well as sunglasshut too. the black one isnt one of those it was just a promo for them to try and get people to buy the cleaning kits too and a little gift for the holiday.

if the Sac store is that bad, it just makes me wonder whats going on with them. they need to clean house and get some oakley people like us in there

Hmmmm......maybe I should get a weekend job. I'd love spending time around the products and sharing my Passion with others

that is one sweet looking cleaning kit!

instead of starting a new thread, i will just ask here. what is the recommended storage temperature of the cleaning kit? i would like to get an extra one to keep in my truck for when i'm out and my glasses need cleaning. i live in NC, so we get hot summers and cold winters.

Latest Posts

Back