• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Free stickers!!!

SiRacer420

BWPMF
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
NOLA
I didn't put this in the exchange because I want to be able to comment on it as well as others and not have it clog up valueable real estate over there.

So I'm making some stickers and want some feedback on them. I also like to give away stuff so win/win. I need 5 people to give me their feedback so I'll send you some free stickers and I'll even cover the stamp. In order to make this fun you're gonna have to work for it. I'll think of few pairs that I'd like to see together and the first person to post a picture with whatever it is gets to be a guinea pig. Anyone else that wants to suggest odd or cool combinations of pairs please feel free to chime in but to avoid cheating you won't be able to play if you suggest something that gets used unless you've already won. Also, in order to keep this doable, no super rare pairs will be requested. Like a Purple Juliet or Carbon Penny.

I shouldn't be violating any rules since I'm not selling them here and some of the patents aren't even active anymore. (Surprisingly)
IMG_2128.JPG

So first let's see a Hammerstem Juliet and a Ducati anything.

Chit chat and banter is welcome lol

Congrats @Kory @Hed568 @cacatman @GRFMotorsports @doowahditty thank you all for playing and enjoy your stickers!

Last edited:
Back