• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Freebie Friday!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Listing this as a DEAL thread since I'm really not buying or selling anything. :)

I'll begin by saying THANKS! to a very nice lady I met recently. I went to look at a cab, which I wound up purchasing. She had recently closed her eyewear shop and had some items left over, including some Oakley parts and pieces. Though I was not very interested in much of it I could tell that these little things that were left over still meant a lot to her. She was happy to pass those little things on to me out of the kindness of her heart and I promised her I would pay that forward. Not all of the stuff in this initial listing is from her, but most of it is, so don't thank me, thank her - even though you probably don't know who she is, or just thank someone at random, as I am sure she would appreciate that too! :D

Here's how it works:

Each item has a number next to it. You may pick up to four items/#'s. There may be multiple pieces to an item/#... Please do not pick more than 4 items since sharing this is half the fun - let's spread it around!

1. Check the thread to see what has been 'reserved' (PM'd) prior to your post; then PM to the thread including up to four (4) numbers in your PM to reserve. PM the thread first as that PM will be the order of preference.

2. After PM'ing to the thread PM me with the detail in the previous step, your shipping address, and any preference in shipping. For example, if you want a few sets of nose bombs and don't feel like paying ~$6 for USPS Priority I can put them in an envelope for a couple of stamps - and that is all you will pay!
- I will respond with a shipping cost within 24 hours (I'll try to be prompt :))
- You have 24 hours to send me the shipping total - PP F&F is welcome since you are not actually buying anything, just reimbursing me for the free stuff I am sending you.

3. I will mark the items you reserved as no longer available once I receive the funds for shipping. (and will generally ship the next business day).

4. If the payment for shipping is not received within 24 hours the items will be noted as available in the thread.

5. Any items not spoken for this Friday will likely be available again next Friday =]

There will be more items added - maybe today, maybe next Friday? ;)

Notes:

- All items are in like new condition to the best of my knowledge - I would use/wear them if I had use for them and I'm a little picky!

- The same items may be shown in more than 1 picture (like cases, for example)

- If you have a question like 'what is that?' I probably cannot help you. I know some of the rubbers are Flak/Fast Jacket, and some of the other parts, but I don't really know much more than that. I included hi-res pic so you can zoom in and see. I think most people who want these will know what they are looking at.

- Not all items are OEM. There are a set of blue ear socks that are not, and a couple of carabiner/keychains. I think everything else in the first batch is genuine Oakley.

On with the pics...

First up misc rubbers, all oEM except for the blue earsocks - and a nanoclear tip & bag (one of the applicators, currently empty like every other one I have ever seen 'new'.
16596660447_e3b0a17609_k.jpg

cases (all 5 are the same)
16616371928_df74545756_k.jpg
16803935305_6552f158dd_k.jpg

Speaker cases, a pair of arms, and white rubbers
16596662227_7ad4bcd565_k.jpg

Empty boxes and 2 sets of 3 stock bags each
16616371038_baa3df27e3_k.jpg

Misc carabiner/keychains
16181605734_ae74e5dbc4_k.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
PM 14, 19, 25 please =)

Pm sent

11,16.20,25 if possible pming now

PM Sent, 12,15,27,22

Last edited:

5, 6, 28! Thank you!!! Pm incoming!

That is why i love this forum!! awesome!!!

Thanks!!!

22, 8, 3, 4 thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.