• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Freeman Transport Jawbone

He obviously doesnt want to sell them, so he asked a ridiculous price. Id be cautious about buying something most people believe doesnt exist, heck, i saw it, and I'm not totally sold.

He specifically said in his description he doesn't wanna sell and that's why he put the asking price so high. Just interesting though that he would put them there anyway.

That's correct. It is the frogskins guy, also these JB's are absolutely genuine. There have been a couple made, and they have not been publicly on sale.
On the O-R there is a member who has it's own Freeman replica's

That's correct. It is the frogskins guy, also these JB's are absolutely genuine. There have been a couple made, and they have not been publicly on sale.
On the O-R there is a member who has it's own Freeman replica's

I think there were 30 pairs produced of the Freeman Transport Jawbone, and the pair recently pulled from the ebay sale is the only one I have seen offered. I imagine all would have been distributed among the source that received them and just about every pair kept by the original owners.

Back