• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Friday Evening In Europe - Whats In The Bag?

• Thread starter marc2040
  • Start date
M

marc2040

My last purchase, whats in the bag? (Funky-Trixtar and Oakley_Sight please do not guess, because I think you both know what it is)

qfafme4o.png

Do I win it if I guess right then?...:happy::happy::happy::happy:

by the way...I don't have a clue what it is.

I thought you know this picture. Noooooo, you cannot win them!!!
Do you have an idea what it could be?

Had to purchase one more polished aluminum / fire new without box.
I needed a second pair for a lens swap, because I have a carbon fiber / black iridium left, but I don't have polished aluminum / black iridium.
So the plan is: 04-273 and a franken carbon fiber / fire.

iuvi3qbz.png

ajrc594g.jpg

I've seen this! It's the one from Derbyshire! They're not actually chrome metal are they? They're just plastic with chrome paint polish?

I've seen this! It's the one from Derbyshire! They're not actually chrome metal are they? They're just plastic with chrome paint polish?

Yes, they are made of O-Matter with a semigloss aluminum coating.

Had to purchase one more polished aluminum / fire new without box.
I needed a second pair for a lens swap, because I have a carbon fiber / black iridium left, but I don't have polished aluminum / black iridium.
So the plan is: 04-273 and a franken carbon fiber / fire.

iuvi3qbz.png

ajrc594g.jpg

So NO MORE purchasing these. It means I might stand a change now......Nice pair BTW............:thumb:

So NO MORE purchasing these. It means I might stand a change now......Nice pair BTW............:thumb:

Thanks.
This year there is only one more pair and some lenses on my wishlist. No more Straight Jackets ... so far.

Back