• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Friends and Family 2018

Honestly I can bring any beat up POS frame any day to the O store for a 25%. And they alp have some Lux employee referral thing (can't remember the exact name for it) where one can get that 30% any other day. So definitely not that exciting this time around.
Not that I am anxious to get any current pair really...
But accessories at 40% I may find a use for.

Honestly I can bring any beat up POS frame any day to the O store for a 25%. And they alp have some Lux employee referral thing (can't remember the exact name for it) where one can get that 30% any other day. So definitely not that exciting this time around.
Not that I am anxious to get any current pair really...
But accessories at 40% I may find a use for.
Lux employee referral? I don't think I have heard about that program.

Lux employee referral? I don't think I have heard about that program.

Like I said, I can't recall the exact name of it...
But basically each employee (or maybe each mgr) has a limited number of discount coupons (for lack of a better term) that they can use at their discretion. It only applies to full sunglasses, not accessories, and they have to fill some of your info on each (each is a one time use thing). I buy (or at least used to buy) a ton of stuff at the store so on a few occasions I was able to get the discount.