• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Friends and Family 2018

So I’ve waited and waited for Oakley to email me the promotion on this and never got one. I’m confused as to how they decide who gets the promotion. It seems like other “MVP” accounts didn’t get the email either.

I was wanting some lenses as well as a few shirts and was hoping for both codes. If anyone isn’t going to use theirs, I would appreciate.

@dh4645 anyone take your code yet?
Yep. Some MVP users, like myself, didn't get a code. I am curious as to how they decide who gets a code lol

Sent from Q's S8+

So I’ve waited and waited for Oakley to email me the promotion on this and never got one. I’m confused as to how they decide who gets the promotion. It seems like other “MVP” accounts didn’t get the email either.

I was wanting some lenses as well as a few shirts and was hoping for both codes. If anyone isn’t going to use theirs, I would appreciate.

@dh4645 anyone take your code yet?

U can have mine :) hope its not too late

Update:

Accessory rubber kits did get discounted 25% so I got 25 M Frame rubber kits. They got discounted when I used the Eyewear code.

Thermonuclear Protection apparel did not get discounted at all so I removed those items from my cart and the discount stayed the same. I was hoping for the 40% break on those but no luck.

Thanks @mopiko for the codes!!

I used the code for some new photochromics.... and I know the codes usually don’t allow helmet discounts, etc.

Tried it online and it worked. My local vault had the helmet I wanted in stock ( factory pilot mod 3 in matte black)... online, with the discount and before tax, it was like $91. Got to the store and bought the glasses, decided to get the helmet and after the discount and WITH TAX.. it came up to $77!! I was a happy guy walking out of there!!