• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Friends and Family 2018

The wife just can’t keep her pairs in good shape, as she often just throws them in her purse, and wonders why hers don’t last long. Her Tie Breakers are pretty rough and she decided she wants a new pair. The Split Time she wants is sold out on the SI site.

Does anyone have a 25% code they’d be willing to provide me?

Can anyone verify what they're doing in-store? I'm not really after codes because I'd try to see what I'm considering in store before buying — and with tomorrow being the last day that's like risking wasting a code.

The wife just can’t keep her pairs in good shape, as she often just throws them in her purse, and wonders why hers don’t last long. Her Tie Breakers are pretty rough and she decided she wants a new pair. The Split Time she wants is sold out on the SI site.

Does anyone have a 25% code they’d be willing to provide me?
I posted that I had one above & no one pm'ed me yet

So I’ve waited and waited for Oakley to email me the promotion on this and never got one. I’m confused as to how they decide who gets the promotion. It seems like other “MVP” accounts didn’t get the email either.

I was wanting some lenses as well as a few shirts and was hoping for both codes. If anyone isn’t going to use theirs, I would appreciate.

@dh4645 anyone take your code yet?

Edit. Found. Thanks mopiko!

Last edited: