• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Friend's and Family... Dec 3rd

I got this 54 hours ago - haha nothing new in the Inbox. I want my code! :)

6395f331c1d1e64735cb6d23bc8976a5.jpg
Same with me....I got no email today, but I know others have.

Well, the 30% from the Email we all received is applicable today onwards (atleast at my O-store locally).
Frogs (5 styles) were $50 each.
You cannot apply 30% to those nor the IH stuff and I think some sinks.

You get scratch offs at the store. If you're lucky you can also get an email (I haven't received mine yet)
Got the 30% off email code just as I was about to go into my local Vault this morning.I was given the Unlock and Save card as I walked in and got the 50% off :) Staff said that it was the first 50% they had seen today.

The email code I got was 20%... does anyone know if the discount amount is random or is it based on other factors, like how much you spend? I have previously received the 30% off F&F emails. Don't have a local store, so I need to order online. Will the F&F event from 12/3-12/13 offer the 30% discount? If so then I'll likely wait and not shop this weekend. I was planning to get at least 3 pair of glasses and some accessories like cases and microbags. 10% more discount would allow me to buy more within my "budget".

Latest Posts

Back