• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Friends and Family Discount Codes and Shopping Events

I tried code a while back and it worked , i did not buy anything just tried it to see if it applied. I tried to see if it worked just now and it does not. I was under the impression it was good until July 1....
That blows. I guess just "trying" the code to see if it works just wiped it out

I don't believe that is the case but it is not working now..but it does suck. I want to buy a metal Double Tap and not any at my local stores which will let me do F and F. Which brings it down to around 750 with tax... then I have 430 dollars in gift cards so it brings down the price. If I can't use code online and my stores do not get any before July 1 I'm screwed..

Last edited:
I tried code a while back and it worked , i did not buy anything just tried it to see if it applied. I tried to see if it worked just now and it does not. I was under the impression it was good until July 1....
The code I received in my email specifically states that it is a one time use code. To me, that means that testing validity of a code without a purchase on the site kills it.

The coupon codes work similarly on the SGH; I discovered it the hard way recently.

I see what you are saying but I never actually used it to buy anything SO TO ME it means it still should be good...and if that is the case that really sucks.

I see what you are saying but I never actually used it to buy anything SO TO ME it means it still should be good...and if that is the case that really sucks.
Agreed.

I guess, in their minds, applying a code is the same thing as a use. I made sure I bought whatever I was after at Oakley because of the SGH fiasco.

And now I keep getting the reminder emails. Damn it Oakley, hire @SiRacer420 to head up the IT department.

Might be worth calling... My experience is that when the website screws up a legit discounted order, the phone support folks are almost always willing to let you order over the phone with the same discount that you were supposed to get

Might be worth calling... My experience is that when the website screws up a legit discounted order, the phone support folks are almost always willing to let you order over the phone with the same discount that you were supposed to get
Yep, me too. Had to do my BB on my money clip that way.

I picked up a pair of Prizm Daily Polarized Carbon Tailpins from the Oakley store earlier this week. I told the sales associate that I received a F&F 30% discount code via email. He said no worries and gave me a F&F card to use for the purchase. Yeah buddy! :) And he even gave me a extra card just in case I want to come back before 7/1 to make another purchase.

Latest Posts

Back