• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Friends And Family June 14 - July 3, 2013

NiGHTSx2

Oakley Expert
San Jose, CA
Just a heads up: Oakley Stores and Vaults (in the USA at least) are once again running the Friends and Family Event. This is the first time I've heard of a Summer F&F sale, and my local store was just informed of the event today (although it has technically been running for four days already). It looks like this sale is the same as the 2012 one; anyone can get a discount card with purchase (or just by asking apparently). Same restrictions as last time too. 25% off on most items, with a limit of five items in each of the following categories: eyewear, goggles, watches, and replacement lenses.

Yep it is going on in Canada Yeti. I was at the store yesterday and bought a bunch all for 25% off it was great.

I just came here to let you guys all know about the sale. Figured someone would beat me to it. I got 25% off a pair of polished Juliets with ice iridium lenses. I wasn't planning on buying anything; but how could I pass up NIB juliets for $300? They only had plasma, x-metal and carbon frames; but the manager called around and hooked me up with the polished frames. They will be delivered to my door in a couple days. I'm a happy camper right now lol.

Back