• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Friends and Family summer!

Got the e-mail today and thinking "crap". Offered solid deals to the point that I have to think over which ones to take up. At least I have until July on this one.

I also got an awesome e-mail with the 30%!
Feeling part of the Family hehe

You know... you were supposed to return the Bounce Back Rewards after you returned your item...
Do you know how does that work? I don't mind returning the bounce back rewards because it is still cheaper to buy both sunglasses with 30% off.

I got two also! Going to return my Oakley Badman Ferrari I bought few weeks ago for the bounce back rewards. And purchase them again with the 30% off
You better read the fine print. It says: "The redemption code is not valid for purchase of gift cards or any other offer, discount, previous purchase, exchange or refund."

How do I get on the list to get these emails?
It is easy. Go to the Oakleyvault.com web site. Scroll to the bottom of the main page and enter your email in the EMAIL SIGNUP box. By doing this on the Oakley Vault web site you will get emails for BOTH Oakley.com and Oakley Vault.com. If you sign up on the Oakley.com site you will get emails just for Oakley.com

Back