• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Friends and Family summer!

Hmmm, maybe you should call them and find out why this is happening. As shown by all the confusion regarding the Bounce Back Rewards codes it seems Oakley needs to get their act together. They did great with this Friends and Family codes though. I was happy to get this 30% off code. But I did not know what the heck I wanted to buy. lol. Then I checked the Oakley.com site and discovered that they have some new Square O cases available for sale, including the USA flag one and the highly collectable Ferrari Hard case! So the Ferrari Hard Case it is. Thank you Oakley. he he

Last edited:
I received my email yesterday, now I am trying to figure out what to get... Been running a lot lately so I might pick me up a pair of Half Jacket 2.0 or maybe the orginal Flak Jackets...

Haven't been able to get emails. Signed up today a few times. Can somebody share a code? Need to purchases something urgently for father's day. Thank you so much.

I also haven't been able to get a code. Anyone have one they won't be using they could send me as well? Thanks in advance!

I also haven't been able to get a code. Anyone have one they won't be using they could send me as well? Thanks in advance!

Haven't been able to get emails. Signed up today a few times. Can somebody share a code? Need to purchases something urgently for father's day. Thank you so much.
It is kinda early for dibs, I'm sure no one on this forum who has a code has decided that it is useless for them now.

@OakleyFrankFMJ, you were right... :rofl:

Back