• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Frogs, Holbrooks, JFL Polarized, and Radarlock (VR46 + Cavendish) LNIB

U

Username Hidden

Hi Everyone, I am selling some of the glasses that have been sitting in my case for a long time with no wear. All pairs are like new and come with the Micro bags / cases / and boxes. Please Let me know if you have any questions!
1. VR46 Frogskins / Holbrooks (BOTH SOLD)

2. Jupiter Factory Lite, Matte Black Polarized $150 (SOLD)

3. Mark Cavendish Radarlock (Complete set) PRICE LOWERED to $175

I will be shipping from Canada, and prices do not include shipping. Prices are in USD.

Pictures should be attached.
IMG_1099.JPG IMG_1100.JPG IMG_1101.JPG IMG_1102.JPGIMG_1106.JPG IMG_1107.JPG IMG_1108.JPG IMG_1109.JPGIMG_1103.JPG IMG_1104.JPG IMG_1105.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
PM sent on JFL

JFL SOLD!

Looking for any trades on the holbrook?

Damn, I want that hat!

Bump

In order to create an efficient marketplace the following guidelines should be observed:

• Authentic Oakley's only - This website is dedicated to authentic Oakley's. Any discussion of counterfeit Oakley's or any other counterfeit products will be closed immediately and users involved will be warned.
  • Need a Price - You must specify a price when selling a good in the Exchange Areas, if you do not specify a price, your thread will be locked.
  • Pictures Identification Recommended - It is strongly recommended that you post a picture with your username written on a piece of paper in the picture to confirm your identity, especially if you are new to the exchange areas. This will prove to members that you are real and make the exchange much easier.
  • PayPal "Friends and Family", Venmo or other payment services offering NO protection for Buyers/Sellers are NOT allowed! Threads requesting these payments will be warned and promptly deleted.
  • Do not post default Oakley picture - if you are selling an item, you must post your own pictures of the goods you are selling. The stock Oakley pictures are not a fair representation of what you are selling.
  • Do Not Scam - Any user who attempts to sell counterfeit products or scam other users will be immediately banned.
  • Stay on topic - Please try to stay on topic in the exchange area, people post here to buy/sell/trade items. Discussion about the product in hand pertaining to buying/selling or trading it is great, but try to keep it on topic.
  • One Bump per 48 hours max.
  • Update Listings - There are many times members will post items for sale in this thread and on Ebay, in other words they are dual posting on separate sites. If you are going to do this and your item sells on another site, please update your listing in the Exchange thread so it can be closed. This makes it easier for members to follow threads and have updates. I will periodically PM sellers to find out if their item has sold, if I see the listing is not getting replies or the seller is not following up on it, by either posting the item is still available, it has been sold, price has been lowered, etc, then the thread will be closed. Thanks!

Read more: Exchange Guidelines | Oakley Forum

Bump