• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogs I'm looking for...

Since my better half likes the PS pinks so much she decided we are never getting rid of them. That being said I'd trade the box and bag for something nice if anyone is interested.

I've seen someone post a few of these recently on FB.. Sweet pairs, i personally like the blue ones.

I recently sold my PS Pink Camo after an offer of $500 was thrown my way. On top of that I am quickly losing interest in Froggies since there is a new LE or Collab damn near monthly it seems...

I'd like to have the PS pinks too but just not sure I can spend the $$$ on just one pair right now.
Maybe something to aim for in the future tho....

I recently sold my PS Pink Camo after an offer of $500 was thrown my way. On top of that I am quickly losing interest in Froggies since there is a new LE or Collab damn near monthly it seems...

I wouldn't mind it if they were good collabs but quite frankly they're sh*t, the Deuce Coupe is a joke.

I'd like to have the PS pinks too but just not sure I can spend the $$$ on just one pair right now.
Maybe something to aim for in the future tho....

A cheaper option could be the Wildberry 'n' Milk Frogskins.

welcome to the club....good news is i got brand new paul smith pink which i bought few month ago for my wife,unfornately she doesnt like it...its brand new in box with perfect condition,bad news is im selling it ofr usd550, exact price i bought it before...pm me if inetersted dude...

Back