• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogs In Action!! Post Your Pics!

538069337722.jpg

592060404192.jpg

612629378802.jpg

6677839535_7668f14032_b.jpg

Ive always wanted to ask what frogs your girlfriend has..the 4 legged turquoise are top on my hit list but they're just not worth some of the ebay prices :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive always wanted to ask what frogs your girlfriend has..the 4 legged turquoise are top on my hit list but they're just not worth some of the ebay prices :/

You can still find turquoise pretty cheap sometimes. She has turq, crystal blue, polished white/ruby, and blacklight pink.

You can still find turquoise pretty cheap sometimes. She has turq, crystal blue, polished white/ruby, and blacklight pink.

Nice! I can get the Aussie blue from my friends shop but it would cost around $72 and i don't think its worth it other than the bag..

Agreed although they do sometimes sell at that price

What price? Retail or Fleabay? Wish your shop had a second pair!! haha..

If you don't have a crystal blue pair, get the Aussie edition. They pop so much more than the blue acids, white logos make a huge difference

Nice! I can get the Aussie blue from my friends shop but it would cost around $72 and i don't think its worth it other than the bag..

What price? Retail or Fleabay? Wish your shop had a second pair!! haha..

I have seen them sale for those crazy fleabay prices.

And @froghog I totally agree with you. I like the crystal blue pair because of the white on the logo but I perfer the acid blue color

Back