• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogs In Action!! Post Your Pics!

I have seen them sale for those crazy fleabay prices.

And @froghog I totally agree with you. I like the crystal blue pair because of the white on the logo but I perfer the acid blue color

Yeah they're all up for $200+ right now. I really wanna meet some frogskin collectors in my area so we could do the meet ups like the singapore guys!

@froghog, i don't really like them enough to drop $72 bucks..id rather go $90 and get a Batwolf custom. Just my eyes.

Wore my polished black w/Emeralds to Kickball last week. One of the girls on my team was like "Oh my God! I want a pair of those! Let me try them on!"..

MeandMeagan.jpg

@Frogskins - you are definitely putting off a "dude" kind of vibe. I dig it

Most of my pictures have my wife and Im not too sure she'd be keen on me putting up her photo :laugh:

At Kuma's Corner while in Chicago. Went before a show at the Empty Bottle. Really upset that I had to shave a couple weeks prior for a job interview. I felt so naked without a giant beard.

Last edited by a moderator:
QUA1L - Funny you mentioned that you shaved down your beard, cause when I saw that pic, I was like, "this the same guy that was wearing the racing jackets in another post?"

haha

Peace sir ...

QUA1L - Funny you mentioned that you shaved down your beard, cause when I saw that pic, I was like, "this the same guy that was wearing the racing jackets in another post?"

haha

Peace sir ...

I've shaved once in the last year and that was it. The things I did for a promotion :laugh: My boss asked me a few weeks ago, "What, so you got the promotion and now you aren't going to shave again?" Im glad she realizes. hahaha.

Shortly after I got my first pair of frogs I did some modeling for a photographer in NYC. I wore them to the shoot and she liked them so much she had me wear them for some of the photos. This is the one she ended up keeping, and last summer it ended up on the cover of this art magazine. I didn't even know until my ex-boyfriend happened to see it on a newsstand and texted me! :laugh:

bWiDo.jpg
eAa7H.jpg

@Peter - Wow, pretty cool ... our very own celebrity!

Maybe one day you'll hit it big ... free Oaks for everyone on the forum!

:dance3:

Back