• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal FrogSkin BlackLight

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hello, I’m looking to buy The FrogSkin BlackLight Collection. I’d like to own all of them.

*Must be in good condition please, also complete with box/boxes would be great but if not that will be ok. It’s the glasses I’d like ultimately.

Please PM with what you have and let’s work out a deal. Thank you.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Hello, I’m looking to buy The FrogSkin BlackLight Collection. I’d like to own all of them.

*Must be in good condition please, also complete with box/boxes would be great but if not that will be ok. It’s the glasses I’d like ultimately.

Please PM with what you have and let’s work out a deal. Thank you.
I got the entire set new with box.
‘Never worn, displayed only.
658898DD-2244-4420-B3F2-D830ACBFD56E.jpeg

^^couldn’t have made it any easier for you

I'd highly recommend @OOO too. Over the years I've probably purchased 30 or more frogs from him and they've always been perfect..he keeps his stuff like a time capsule.

Username Hidden said:
I'd highly recommend @OOO too. Over the years I've probably purchased 30 or more frogs from him and they've always been perfect..he keeps his stuff like a time capsule.
Not sure about time capsule. More like I’m too lazy to touch or move them.
‘I think Mr. Clifden and myself have a deal on.
‘Thanks.

@OOO yes sir we do.

To everyone else that’s posted and helped. I’m sorry for not really responding back. I really appreciate all the help and the kind words in letting it known that @OOO is great person and cool to deal with. This statement is very much true.

Consider this case closed just won’t fully lock until both sides are satisfied and feedback is done.

@OOO is very nice. Just letting everyone know that in person he is really great guy. We came to a deal. He got some money and I got the BlackLight FrogSkins collection.

Thanks for the help to everyone that responded.

Status
Not open for further replies.