• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskin Factory Mistakes. Stealth Frogies

alcapon1

I should Work at Oakley
West Side
I just got back from an O store and an employee showed me a factory Frogskin that just got recalled. It was an all matte blacked out Frogkin and even the "Oakley' on the side was black. I was told they made something like 50 by mistake then recalled them because they messed up, has anyone heard about these?

Yes. And I'm going to assume that they made more than 50, as at least a dozen people on the forums have them, and have for a while.

Made a thread about this when it happened months ago.

http://www.oakleyforum.com/oakley-f...04-ocp-frogskins-matte-black-frame-issue.html

Only 50 made? You need to check your resources.
rolleyes.gif

"HAS ANYONE HEARD ABOUT THESE?"

"SOMETHING LIKE" 50

I was asking about them not claiming that this was a fact which is obvious.... Ugh....... like I have time to read all the post on here and especially one this small months ago...

Stop making comments on my posts. Dude, I know your butt-hurt about other threads where u were proven wrong... get over it and stop being the first person arguing posting on my threads. If anyone wants to go through my history they will see you are on me like flies on sh^&. I posted one thread about the RW which ARE limited to 500 and I am a "madman"...:thumb: your an ASSHOl3

Stop making comments on my posts. Dude, I know your butt-hurt about other threads where u were proven wrong... get over it and stop being the first person arguing posting on my threads. If anyone wants to go through my history they will see you are on me like flies on sh^&. I posted one thread about the RW which ARE limited to 500 and I am a "madman"...:thumb: Your an ASSHOL3!

Great way to make an Ass out of yourself.

^lol................believe me, he as earned that comment and he knows it...he needs to get off my back in my threads, its constant

this thread shows why it is so difficult to trust an oakley employees word about production numbers. unless the pair is etched with a limited number it would be wise to discard anything they say. in this case the employee is wrong on a couple key points. first there are alot more than 50 made. most major o stores and vaults got a whole bunch of them. second they were not recalled. in fact they are going for a complete sell thru on them in the stores. my local stores still have them for sale.

they are cool frames though.

Latest Posts

Back