• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskin Frame Locater

Stefan Nicholas

Oakley Beginner
Hello All!

I lost my frames off my legs this weeked in a boating incident. (I was tackled by a friend, into the drink) My croakies managed to save my legs but the frames just sunk away. They where powder blue. Im not really sure where to look for frames could anyone here help me with finding a specific site or place that deals with Frogskins only or frames? These are my favorite pair of Oakleys and I feel like I lost a family member... Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Stefan

Sorry to hear that you lost your frogskins. Unfortunately there are no sites that sell frogskin only frames. You will probably just have to buy a new pair altogether. Oakley.com has the basic colored frames with nice lenses for $90-100 if that fits your budget. Hope you can replace those soon!

Finding frames only will be relatively easy via eBay. Finding a powder blue frame will be very difficult indeed, nigh on impossible I'm afraid.

The O-Store at Squaw Valley, CA will. We don't have powder blue though, just clear, crystal black, matte black, polished black, white, and rootbeer. 530-452-4378

Back