• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins Lite Polarized Lenses Available?

Obrien17

Oakley Beginner
As of now, I don't see any Polarized Frogskin Lite lenses available through Oakley. Does anyone know of a way to get polarized lenses for them?

Last edited by a moderator:
I missed those earlier thanks. Do you think it could be a typo? They're the same price as all the other lenses and I've never seen a polarized one

I missed those earlier thanks. Do you think it could be a typo? They're the same price as all the other lenses and I've never seen a polarized one

Definitely a typo! Prizm Polar lenses would be $110 for that style but Oakley does not make it available in Prizm & Polarized.

Etching in the lens would actually read PrizmP if it was.

Actually it looks like the frogskins lite in the new splatter metallic collection is coming with 24kt polarized according to o-review

Frogskins Lite Splatter Crystal Black / 24k Iridium Polarized

I actually own that pair, as I bought it from
BigRabbit in one of his sales. The lens is 100% not polarized.

Oakley could make lenses polarized later on for the style but no current model has a polarized lens.

Also it’s just a typo on O-Review stating polarized. The price point is $133 which is a non-polarized price point. It’d be $30-$40 more at $163 or $173 if it was polarized.

Back