• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskin Noob

adam1994

Oakley Beginner
Well not even a noob since I dont even have a pair yet.:cool:
At first I thought they looked wierd but seeing them over and over again on this forum and trying some on.
I realized that I NEED/WANT them but I have no idea where to begin.:confused:
So were should I begin is the question that I am asking all of you frogskin lovers.

you should buy my rootbeer cyan fades im selling! they are a great beginner pair, they are gettin pretty rare, they look cool, arent too too flashy, blue iridium instead of boring grey like most general releases these days, they are nice! pm me if u are interested!

Charlie... i want some cyan fades... how much??? there are 10 pairs on ebay for 200 bucks

I was actually thinking about customizing a pair on the oakley website. Should I do this?

I was actually thinking about customizing a pair on the oakley website. Should I do this?

If there's a specific frame/lens combo you want that is only available via the custom option then sure, go for it!

I thought they could have done so much with it. i.e different arm, printed parts, frog etching etc. Oh well, back to the topic - @ Adam, get yourself a pair of Neons!

Back