• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

frogskin oakley vr46

moocupi

Oakley Beginner
Please give me instruction or picture How to identification oakley frogskin vr46 signature original from u.s.a & assembly also

VR46 is commonly being fake so be very careful. Material quality and frame built should be look at. No rattling in the lens and SKU# on arm should match.
The VR46 having etched lens etch is also being copied so please inspect it, print of VR46 on arm is also commonly copied too.

Buy only those with box and VR46 designed microbag/ pouch to established authenticity.

@SOULfulFROG

Last edited:
VR46 is commonly being fake so be very careful. Material quality and frame built should be look at. No rattling in the lens and SKU# on arem should match.
The VR46 having etched lens etch is also being copied so please inspect it, print of VR46 on arm is also commonly copied.

Buy only those with box and VR46 designed microbag/ pouch to established authenticity.

@SOULfulFROG
No etching on the VR frog unfortunately.

Very correct.....for some reason this pair gets faked a ton. It's hard to help with no photos of the pair in question. Is there a certain one your looking to buy. If not I'd just make sure to purchase one from a member here or from a great seller on ebay with impeccable feedback. . Good luck.

So can you help me,where is buy original u.s.a & assembly also order in dubai or where,I'm now stay in iran,thank you very much soulfulfrog & motoGP_fanatic
I can't help you getting any to Iran. it would be a fortune to ship from here. you should also wait for your time to pass in the exchange section. eBay is always a good place to look. that way you can find someone either there or closer than us to buy from. peace boss.:)

Hehehehehe,ebay good for looking original but I'm not understand sunglass oakley frogskin original or not,New or second in ebay:(

Hehehehehe,ebay good for looking original but I'm not understand sunglass oakley frogskin original or not,New or second in ebay:(
tough to educate on that. my suggestion is to look through and read a ton of frog threads. study pictures and go with good sellers

Thank you very much soulfulfrog,if me confused maybe I'm jupiter squared Vr46 because no to much fake bro

Thank you very much soulfulfrog,if me confused maybe I'm jupiter squared Vr46 because no to much fake bro
The VR46 jupiter squared is also being fake a lot. But this time I maybe able to help spotting fake. First check the earsocks rubber, fake has hole near tip, original no hole. Check the earstem bolt underneath, the bolt should be a quality bolt tthat seated properly in the slot, fake use cheap bolts, heads protruding from its slot. The fire lens color is off and actually are polarized, the originals are not polarized. It should have the VR46 designed microbag.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

Oohhhhh my good to much fake & replica in the world ,can you give me picture mr motoGP_fanatic because I like moto gp so I need real original sunglass thanks before ;)

Latest Posts

Back