• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

frogskin oakley vr46

Ok bro I'm try you instruction First check the earsocks rubber, fake has hole near tip, original no hole. Check the earstem bolt underneath, the bolt should be a quality bolt tthat seated properly in the slot, fake use cheap bolts, heads protruding from its slot. The fire lens color is off and actually are polarized, the originals are not polarized. It should have the VR46 designed microbag.

Hello bro motoGP_fanatic n soulfulfrog how are u today,bro original jupiter squared vr46 have made in u.s.a in the frame or not,because me only see CE and box have different Black or Green box where is original bro

Bro, pics pls of box, it is hard to tell.

I believe there would be originals with and without made in usa markings.
I'm not 100% on the made in USA thing either. my frogs don't but some of the older ones might have..I think the pair was released when they were transitioning to the non USA frames

Oohhhhh now I'm cek in dubai bro maybe have original Shop in dubai,can u give me good Shop original in dubai bro

Back