• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins (3rd Gen) Collection Now At 150 Pairs. (11 Still Needed).

Today I received 3 more Frogskins bringing the total now to 153 (plus there are 3 more due in soon of which one is a behemoth monster!!), they are the Black Polarized Acid Tortoise pieces which were USA O Store exclusives that were released in the later part of 2012. I have searched for months without success until recently when I found an ebay seller who had all 4, 1 in small quantity (Acid Tortoise Green 24-367, now all gone) and the others in large enough numbers that interested collectors should be assured of acquisition. They arrived with complete contents and perfect labelled boxes, and were well priced with an option to make an offer. These are the details:

Acid Tortoise Black - Black P 24-368 (ebay item # 290937217088)
Acid Tortoise Orange - Black P 24-370 (ebay item # 281126917611)
Acid Tortoise Pink - Black P 24-369 (ebay item # 290937217131)

Thank you for your comments, and you are welcome to visit me to see the entire collection and to discuss Oakley over coffee until we get through a whole jar! Just send me a message as to when you are free and we can arrange it. It will be a pleasure to have you as a guest.

wow, thank you for the invitation RVF. Its our pleasure to be able to see your collection in its entirety. Ill be contacting some O collector friends and we gonna leave you a message to arrange this in your most convenient time. You will defiitely gonna get some pm soon..cheers

Arrived today.....Yellow/White - Grey BANANABEAT RECORDS....parcel arrived this afternoon containing the genuine glass plus the specific microbag, one of the ultimate ultra rare Frogskins has given me a very happy day for a monolithic add to the collection. Frogskins total now 154 pairs.

You are freaking awesome. FYI my wife (even though she doesn't know you) hates you ;). I always use you as an example of how a don't have a problem yet. The more frogs I get the more I love them, still have my very first pair of oakleys I bought in 94 which was a set of crystal black and + red frogs

That is impressive as hell. Thats alot of hard work and dedication to Frogskins! If i see any of the ones your looking for ill be sure to let you know.

Received today, direct from Rag & Bone:

Black - Black + specific microbag, white box. RAG & BONE (quantity produced 150)
White Camo - Fire + specific microbag, white box. RAG & BONE (quantity produced 150)

Neither pair have any paperwork and no sku code on the labels or frames. Total Frogskins (3rd gen) in the collection now 156.

Rag and bone black - 24-393 Rag and bone camo - 24-394. Just incase you wanted them. None if them included paperwork not really sure why. But these are the skus listed in Oakleys system.

Just received all four SGH exclusive Blacklight Frogskins, 24-351, 24-352, 24-353, and 24-354. I have been informed they were issued in a quantity of 700 pairs each but they hardly ever surface on ebay or this Forum so I am delighted to have acquired all four at a fair price from one seller. The frame colours are the same as the originals but with different Polarized lenses. I still require the following Frogskins, if you can help please message me:

Brown Camo - Bronze. Supreme
Candy - +Red. St Valentine's Day
Grey Camouflage/Tortoiseshell/Green Icon - Grey. Fragment
Military Rain - Grey. Danny Kass
Andrew Petterson
Red Tiger Camo - Grey. Supreme
Surf Deck Blue - Ice 24-383

Last edited:
Back