• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins: ACID RAIN Series...

Status
Not open for further replies.
just shot them a phone call rep said that order didnt seem to go through properly but that they are still in stock and that they will go out tommorow thanks for the input oakleyguy

Got 2 complete sets at N3L Optics..
a20frogskins20collectio.jpg

thats sick fear gear I just bought a pair of the pink, blue, and im thinking about buying yellow I like to switch up the lenses in my frogskins usually with cool aftermarket colors any suggestions/ideas right now im thinking like ice blue irid for the blue, but now that i actually have them in hand I think i may want something darker possibly For the pink i Ordered ruby irid which i think will go well and for the yellow that I may order I will probably order gold/yellow irid if anybody has any other suggestions please let me know im open to any ideas thanks

Seems to me that the Black and the Orange are the harder ones to get for some reason, so I may pick up a few more of them if I come across any more.... Looking at the black and thinking a gold/24k lens would look sweet in them....

The Acid Frogs are available on Oakley's website for $110US. And for the record, they are not glow in the dark. Only the Trevor Andrews Frogskin is specifically glow in the dark.

Anyone get theirs yet? Would love to see some user photos!

so i finally broke and am getting a pair for frogskins, acid green, actually saw the acids in person and well they scream my style for color. getting them monday, i'll post pix monday.

aslo feargear, the orange one havent been released to any stores and are only available online at the moment, at least no oakley store has seen them. black ones not so really sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back