• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Frogskins and Microbags

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

If anyone could help me with getting the following, it would be awesome:

Danny Kass Military Rain Frogskins
Matt "stealth" black frogskins frame
Yellow / Black B1B microbags and any other B1B microbags
Jupiter Frog backpack

PM me

Some people reacted to this post.
Good luck on the 1 of 3 Danny Kass Military Rain Frogs, I have been barking up that tree for years. I think @tmsnewberry, @jonoyong, and Danny Kass himself have the only three known pairs. Get behind me in line for Jono's pair haha. None-the-less good luck in the hunt, these froggies can be tough to find in the deep swamps!

Username Hidden said:
Thanks for the heads up -

Put in a pair of rubys and paired it up with a Ferrari bag and decided to keep it for the time being as my "Ferrari Frogskins ..."

Username Hidden said:
Thanks for the heads up -

Put in a pair of rubys and paired it up with a Ferrari bag and decided to keep it for the time being as my "Ferrari Frogskins ..."
Nice!!!

Username Hidden said:
If anyone could help me with getting the following, it would be awesome:

Danny Kass Military Rain Frogskins
Matt "stealth" black frogskins frame
Yellow / Black B1B microbags and any other B1B microbags
Jupiter Frog backpack

PM me

I have a NIP OCP stealth frame. Not new in box as the ocp stuff just comes in plastic. Never been opened.

Username Hidden said:
I have a NIP OCP stealth frame. Not new in box as the ocp stuff just comes in plastic. Never been opened.

That matt version?

Yep. I'll fire you a pic in a couple minutes as I have to go through my Frogs for another member anyways.

Username Hidden said:
Yep. I'll fire you a pic in a couple minutes as I have to go through my Frogs for another member anyways.
Sweet, let me know what you want.

aww based on recent posts I believe @mercbezerk has the 3rd, not @tmsnewberry haha, though I am sure you already figured this out ...

Jono can probably confirm, but I think he got his from the newsberryman (safe bet if RVF, jono, or you doesn't have the frog, than @tmsnewberry does) hence my confusion. I have to blame it on something!!!