• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying FROGSKINS & ASSOCIATED ITEMS WANTED. BUY OR TRADE.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Now you need the snow deck.

Some people reacted to this post.
2017-02-06 20.31.29.jpg

Username Hidden said:
Now you need the snow deck.

That is true, and if any exist and I get offered one I will be very happy to add it to my collection, also the bonus if that happens is that I do have the specific microbag that was associated with the pair. So, Snow Deck Orange - Fire 24-392...does anybody have it??

Username Hidden said:
That is true, and if any exist and I get offered one I will be very happy to add it to my collection, also the bonus if that happens is that I do have the specific microbag that was associated with the pair. So, Snow Deck Orange - Fire 24-392...does anybody have it??
The bag is the black and orange one right. Kinda looks like black lava bubbles on an orange background..

Username Hidden said:
The bag is the black and orange one right. Kinda looks like black lava bubbles on an orange background..

More orange/yellow/red different size 'rocks' on a black background with a thick black stripe near the tag end.

2017-04-07 11.09.04.png

I'm trying hard to find that one. Dammit congrats on the score.

I Think, I found the fourth Dann Kass Military Rain... But it's the Prototype before the three others. 🤓