• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins collection

OZ Mat

Oakley Enthusiast
I have been collecting Oakley Frogskins for only a short while now, maybe a year at best, but in that time I have made some pretty nice purchases, well i think anyway.
I am a massive fan of Frogskins and in particular the fade series or anything that resembles them. I think i have collected all the 2010 fade series glasses being; Grenade Fade w/Black Iridium, PurpleClear Fade w/Violet Iridium, RootbeerCyan fade w/Blue Iridium, Marine Fade w/Blue Iridium & Fire Flora Fade w/Ruby Iridium, well all the standard release ones anyway. I have also purchased Skate Deck w/Grey, Surf collection Ochre/Dark Grey & Surf collection Purple/Positive Red Iridium. I have one more of the Surf collection to go and then i am onto the Alpine collection. Once i have all of them i will start trying to source some of my Grails, Primitive, Gentei to name but a few.
Anyway here is what i have so far, hope you enjoy.
P.S. there is no close up of the Skate Decks but you can see them in the group pictures.
102.JPG
103.JPG
104.JPG
105.JPG
106.JPG
107.JPG
108.JPG
109.JPG
110.JPG
111.JPG
112.JPG
113.JPG
114.JPG
115.JPG
116.JPG

Nice collection of frogskins. I really like the fades. Some of the color combinations on the frogskins are really cool.

good stuff baby. I'm looking forward to seeing your pond grow. see ya in the frogskins section

For one year in I'm pretty happy with my collection. I collect other things as well so i can go a few weeks to months without buying anything and then i will see a pair of Frogskins for sale and that will spark my interest again and make me buy some.
Collecting/Hoarding is an interesting hobby :)
I now need to buy myself some of the Oakley sun glass frame stands and eventually a cabinet. I really want the old school black Oakley cabinet with the white log and lighting.
Pretty hard to find them these days and even harder in Australia. I will probably have one custom made.
Glad you all enjoyed my small collection and i will update this thread as i go.