• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Frogskins Eclipse Gold Leaf PROTOTYPE. 1 of 2. 🔥🔥🔥

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Memorial Day!

Some people reacted to this post.
Happy Wednesday!

Whoa it's Wednesday again :)

1624495328391.png

Cool color. Who or what is "C" on the inside nose bridge.
Also found out my daughter was baking chocolate chip cookies upstairs, thanks to the ad. (No joke!)

Username Hidden said:
View attachment 875549

Cool color. Who or what is "C" on the inside nose bridge.
Also found out my daughter was baking chocolate chip cookies upstairs, thanks to the ad. (No joke!)
I've never known exactly what the "C" stands for, but my guess would be "Concept", since they use it all the time on the Concept Studios. Or, it could possibly be the "C" of the "A", "B", "C", etc. examples of samples they made. Brian Takumi would probably know if we asked, but he is a busy guy.

Username Hidden said:
I've never known exactly what the "C" stands for, but my guess would be "Concept", since they use it all the time on the Concept Studios. Or, it could possibly be the "C" of the "A", "B", "C", etc. examples of samples they made. Brian Takumi would probably know if we asked, but he is a busy guy.
Funny
Here is what I was told by you.

The 'scratch' you are referring to is actually Brian Takumi's handwriting. He puts a "c" inside any "Concept" frame! :) :) :)

The "c" does not even show from the front in normal room lighting, and is much more noticeable in the photo because it is backlit in my studio and what not. You can see yourself that it isn't even showing from the angled views :)

So the Eclipse Gold Leaf^Crystal pair was actually "stolen" from Headquarters. There was an employee that left, and took a bunch of concept Frogskins with him. XXXXXXX bought nearly all if not all of them, and they included the Iridium Frogs, these Eclipse Gold Leaf Pairs (I have one and there is a 2nd with another collector), and also included the Blood Splatter Pairs, and a few others that you see on the rare frogskins list.

@OakleyBoss is this enough proof. This was, proposed to me on this forum. Two completly different stories.
So what are you waiting for now?

Status
Not open for further replies.