• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins For Big Heads ?

lucozade

Oakley Beginner
Ireland
Hi as the topic goes, Can people with big head/face get away wearing Frogskins? Please post some pics so I can get an idea on suitability for purchase?

Thanks A

I don't wear Frogskins, my kids do, and for that very reason...

Only time I buy Frogskins is for my kids or my brother and sister in law...

I wear Holbrooks on occasion when I'm not xmetalling my life to death...

IMG_0881.JPG
IMG_1271.JPG
IMG_4799.JPG
IMG_4837.JPG
IMG_5209.JPG
IMG_5530.JPG
IMG_5618.JPG
IMG_5646.JPG
IMG_6027.JPG

I have a decent sized noggin and frogskins work fine for me. For reference, my hat size in the military is 7 3/8.

I wear a 7 1/2 or 7 5/8 and frogs don't fit me well (the stems point outward away from my head). I guess if you have a large head they fit but it depends on the shape as much as the shear size (and yes I'm aware TWSS).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wear a 7 1/2 hat. frogs do not work for me. I have one pair. I only kept them because they are the IH camo pair and they sit on my IH shelf. i'm with Litos on the Holbrook being the go to alternative frame for the bigger heads. I have a bunch of Holbrooks and wear them often.

I don't wear Frogskins, my kids do, and for that very reason...

Only time I buy Frogskins is for my kids or my brother and sister in law...

I wear Holbrooks on occasion when I'm not xmetalling my life to death...

View attachment 356833 View attachment 356834 View attachment 356835 View attachment 356836 View attachment 356837 View attachment 356838 View attachment 356839 View attachment 356840 View attachment 356841
Hi, are those clear ones the shibuya series or different frogskins? They look great.

Back