• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

GenericMIKE

Oakley Enthusiast
Good Morning!

I was wondering what the difference is in the following Frogskins frame colors. (pics would be nice)

(Model) (Frame Name)
  • Aquatique
    • Hotspot
    • Dropoff
    • Lagoon
  • Heritage Collection
    • Heritage Red
  • Fingerprint Collection
    • Atomic Orange
  • Summit Collection?
    • Mesa Orange
  • Pikes Gold

Thank you very much! I appreciate it.

Good Morning!

I was wondering what the difference is in the following Frogskins frame colors. (pics would be nice)

(Model) (Frame Name)
  • Aquatique
    • Hotspot
    • Dropoff
    • Lagoon
  • Heritage Collection
    • Heritage Red
  • Fingerprint Collection
    • Atomic Orange
  • Summit Collection?
    • Mesa Orange
  • Pikes Gold

Thank you very much! I appreciate it.

They are all frogskins, just slightly different designs, colors and collections, typically paying homage to different areas, people, sports etc. Would recommend using the search feature on this site as most of these have their own threads already. Across the orange pairs, they are just different shades essentially, though most have unique design features correlating to their collection.

Aquatique - Amazon.com: Oakley Frogskins Aquatique Collection Adult Limited Editions Lifestyle Sunglasses - Abyss/Positive Red / One Size Fits All: Shoes

Hotspot
Hotspot Aquatique Frogskins.jpg

Dropoff

Dropoff Aquatique Oakley Frogskins.png

Lagoon

Lagoon Aquatique Oakley Frogskins.png

Heritage Collection - Oakley Frogskins Heritage Collection in RED / FIRE IRIDIUM | Oakley

main_OO9013-34_Frogskins_Red-Fire-Irid_001_64953_png_hero.jpg

Fingerprint Collection - Oakley Fingerprint Series
Oakley Fingerprint Collection Special Edition Sunglasses| Oakley
imageuploadedbytapatalk1422408857-385137-jpg.126989.jpg

Summit Collection Mesa Orange:
Oakley Frogskins Summit Mesa Orange.jpg

Pikes Gold - Part of the Summit Collection - Amazon.com: Oakley Frogskins Summit Collection Adult Special Editions Sunglasses - Pikes Gold/Fire Iridium / One Size: Shoes
accessori-oakley-frogskins-pike-gold-fire-iridium-7-jpg.44898.jpg

They are all frogskins, just slightly different designs, colors and collections, typically paying homage to different areas, people, sports etc. Would recommend using the search feature on this site as most of these have their own threads already. Across the orange pairs, they are just different shades essentially, though most have unique design features correlating to their collection.

Aquatique - Amazon.com: Oakley Frogskins Aquatique Collection Adult Limited Editions Lifestyle Sunglasses - Abyss/Positive Red / One Size Fits All: Shoes

Hotspot
View attachment 226386
Dropoff

View attachment 226387

Lagoon

View attachment 226388

Heritage Collection - Oakley Frogskins Heritage Collection in RED / FIRE IRIDIUM | Oakley

View attachment 226383

View attachment 226384

Pikes Gold - Part of the Summit Collection - Amazon.com: Oakley Frogskins Summit Collection Adult Special Editions Sunglasses - Pikes Gold/Fire Iridium / One Size: Shoes
Damn. You beat me to a useful post !

Hotspot
View attachment 226386
Dropoff

View attachment 226387

Lagoon

View attachment 226388

View attachment 226383

View attachment 226384

Lol I can use google too, the reason I made this post was to see real photos of the shades b/c the generic computer images are always slightly to really off compared to what you see in store.

Latest Posts

Back