• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins GALAXY Concept Studio - Only 25 Made

Great. US only. Best regards from all the other true Oakley collectors from all over the world to the company formerly known as Oakley. I'm sure only "collectors" got one of those. 😄 We will know in a few days searching ebay for them with prices around 1k.
It just suck...

Great. US only. Best regards from all the other true Oakley collectors from all over the world to the company formerly known as Oakley. I'm sure only "collectors" got one of those. 😄 We will know in a few days searching ebay for them with prices around 1k.
It just suck...
Will not be long.

Going out on a limb but if anyone is looking to sell one of these shoot me a message.

I’m happy to pay up for a pair but not out of this world pricing!

It just suck...

Id say the 'hot' favourite trixie26 is in the running......................

Going out on a limb but if anyone is looking to sell one of these shoot me a message.

I’m happy to pay up for a pair but not out of this world pricing!

I will be honest, I ordered these for fear of being left out, a feeling I'm sure we have all felt at some point as a collector. I will keep that in mind.

I'm actually thinking about selling some of my LE items this fall. I have a few things that would be sought after...

Anyone willing to help a true frogskins collector here, let me know. **** out of luck being in Singapore.

Back