• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins GALAXY Concept Studio - Only 25 Made

Type-o negative on O-review his selling his for 750.00 if anybody is interested
Is this still available or any others that you know of? My husband loves Oakley sunglasses and has just about every frame and lens combination possible. Our first wedding anniversary is next month and I would love to be able to find a pair to get him! Please help. Thank you!

Is this still available or any others that you know of? My husband loves Oakley sunglasses and has just about every frame and lens combination possible. Our first wedding anniversary is next month and I would love to be able to find a pair to get him! Please help. Thank you!
Got a sister? Lol. Bad ass you are doing that for him.

It will be hard to find one without paying a very overpriced price, or getting someone to let it go since only 25 were released

That’s awesome!! Everything has a price tag. Hope you get a pair! Happy anniversary

Back