• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins GALAXY Concept Studio - Only 25 Made

Got a sister? Lol. Bad ass you are doing that for him.
No sisters 😉 but thank you! He is so sweet to me and spoils me! I would love to get him something that is meaningful to him. If I am able to get my hands on a pair of these, he would die! If you see any go up for sale, please let me know!

That’s awesome!! Everything has a price tag. Hope you get a pair! Happy anniversary
Isn’t that true! Lol I’m into designer purses. He rarely buys anything for himself more than $200-300, so I would love to be able to spoil him with something extra nice and meaningful to him. And thank you!!

Isn’t that true! Lol I’m into designer purses. He rarely buys anything for himself more than $200-300, so I would love to be able to spoil him with something extra nice and meaningful to him. And thank you!!

This would definitely be an awesome splurge gift then! And be careful... I was once an LV fanatic.... Until I discovered this forum.....
0c5ded008eb0495e740cfa2615b1fe17.jpg

This would definitely be an awesome splurge gift then! And be careful... I was once an LV fanatic.... Until I discovered this forum.....

Great. US only. Best regards from all the other true Oakley collectors from all over the world to the company formerly known as Oakley. I'm sure only "collectors" got one of those. 😄 We will know in a few days searching ebay for them with prices around 1k.
It just suck...

knowing from the master who sells 6k sf16 ferrari??? What do you call that??? I can’t remember.

Blondie, I was never able to get a Galaxy pair and so I ended up buying my hubby these 3 pairs to tried to soften the blow. 😬😅 He has sooo many, and I have been trying to find a good organizer for years, but all the ones I have found doesn’t protect them which he would not be interested in using at all. He can’t stand the thought of dust getting on them as it may scratch them.. I have been thinking about this picture you posted and am interested in getting him a display case or two like you have here. Where did you find them? Also, this second picture is like a quarter of how many Oakleys he has. How many can you neatly and nicely fit in your various cases?

964728E2-1E75-4321-8340-B1AAAE738CF6.jpeg

70638188-DB5A-4C75-A809-7604E6B664C1.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back