• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins lens sizing

MicahS

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Wisconsin
I was going to purchase some lenses for my frogskins from the Parts and Service site. On the page where it asks you to add it to your cart it has two sizes listed. 55mm and 53mm. Is one Asian and one standard fit?

Also, for being such a common model, Oakley has a terrible selection of Frogskins lenses available on the site...wtf.

I believe 55mm is standard fit and 53mm fits in the XS frame. 54mm (technically 54.5mm) fits the OO9245 Asian/low-bridge frame. Never understood why the 53mm option was there, although I swore Asian-fit frames had 53mm lenses years ago - could be totally wrong there though.

Agreed on the lens selection you get to choose from, pretty poor

I was going to purchase some lenses for my frogskins from the Parts and Service site. On the page where it asks you to add it to your cart it has two sizes listed. 55mm and 53mm. Is one Asian and one standard fit?

Also, for being such a common model, Oakley has a terrible selection of Frogskins lenses available on the site...wtf.
Yeah it's one of the reason I didn't end up buying Frogskins as my first pair. I really wanted Deep Water Prizm Polarized lenses and that wasn't an option for customized Frogskins or Frogskins Lite. Are there more lens options if you go through the parts and service store and do you have a link to it?

Back