• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying FROGSKINS LX (ASIAN FIT). ALL 10 PAIRS REQUIRED.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am interested in acquiring through cash or trade every pair of Frogskins LX (Asian Fit), from OO2039-01 to OO2039-10. All glasses MUST be MINT!!, MUST be complete, and have MINT labelled original boxes. Please message me if you are able to help.
As an aside, I am interested in Frogskins LX Koston/Osheaga....I have the Matte Camo Green pair, but need the Matte Camo pair. Was there a Night Camo/Koston Osheaga??

Some people reacted to this post.
hi, are you still looking for frogskins LX? I have the following BNIB with labels:

002043-01 Frogskins LX
polished black + grey

002043-02 Frogskins LX
matte black + ruby iridium

002043-05 Frogskins LX
navy + chrome iridium

oo2043-11 Frogskins LX
satin olive + grey

oo2043-07 Frogskins LX
tortoise green + dark grey

oo2043-08 Frogskins LX
grey tortoise + black iridium

They are all BNIB and complete with labels. Never worn, never display.

and also:
OO2043-14 Frogskins LX Eric Koston
green camo + black iridium lens

OO2043-12 Frogskins LX Eric Koston
green camo + dark grey lens

OO2043-13 Frogskins LX Eric Koston
night camo + dark grey lens

Last edited:
and here you go:
IMG_5927_zpsf09d7c53.jpg

Last edited:
oakley_joe, I do already have 16 pairs of LX Frogskin so that includes all the pieces you mention here, it is now the LX Asian Fit version I am looking to complete, I have recently acquired the Red - Black pair and have a OO2039 - 05 on the way, so I am looking for the other 8, if you can help with any of those I am interested, if in MINT labelled boxes.

ah i missed out the (Asian Fit) portion. sorry about that!

What are you willing to trade?

Username Hidden said:
What are you willing to trade?

If you have any available the best option is to message me what you have and your wants list and work a trade via that, I have around 600 pairs for either sale or trade so listing these is obviously impractical. I am not trading any 3rd gen Frogskins or X Metals, otherwise there are plenty of complete and mint pieces I can let go of.

Thanks to member GoldenGatePeepers I have acquired 7 pairs in a trade, the result being only one pair is needed to complete the entire LX Frogskins set, so can anyone supply the following for cash or trade, MUST be MINT with labelled box in top condition:-

FROGSKINS LX ASIAN FIT - Navy - Chrome OO2039-09.