• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins LX Coming Soon?

I am interested. These look very nice IMO. They give me a bit of an artsy vibe yet still are classic and classy.

A downside of these I bet is that they are not as comfortable because Acetate is heavier then O-matter. Also the use of metal hinges is a step backwards function wise. But these LX Frogskins are because of those differences made for an different target market I think then the O-matter Frogskins.

I generally avoid acetate frames because of how rigid and uncomfortable they can be, but these look really exciting if they do them in good colorways. Hopefully they avoid the boring colorways that the Jupiter LX came in and do something more wild.

I like the idea of these, metal hinges and all. My prescription glasses are acetate, and it took some adjustment, but after years of using acetate Rx glasses I don't mind them. I also dig the idea of getting a pair of Frogskins with similar colors to the SE Racing frame, BNIB.

Back