• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins LX Coming Soon?

Paladizzle, where did you hear this? I don't see this happening as they just rereleased a bunch in non limited runs and just added them to the ocp selection. But if you have some insider information I would definitely want to hear it.

Just saw the full set of these at the Sunglass Hut in Hong Kong. They're really nice. (Not crazy expensive over here . . . they're selling for I think about $1350 HKD, which is about $175 USD.) I really want to get a pair before I leave but not sure I can justify it having just picked up the Old Glorys and a Union Jack on the way! I don't know why they're Asian-only - I thought the Asian fit frames tended to be a little smaller? These are, as others have mentioned, a touch bigger than normal frogs and they fit my big white dude head just fine.

U bought the Old Glory & Union Jack in Hongkong? Thought those were exclusive to in-store Oakley only

U bought the Old Glory & Union Jack in Hongkong? Thought those were exclusive to in-store Oakley only

Apparently not. There are no Oakley stores in Hong Kong, so maybe they're tossing us a bone by releasing them to at least one reseller. The store also had Van Nuss in stock, so maybe they're special (don't know how broadly those were distributed).

The store also had Van Nuss in stock, so maybe they're special (don't know how broadly those were distributed).

The Van Ness Wu were an Asia only release, limited to 1000 pairs I believe. I found 5 pairs in Sogo a few weeks ago, brand new.... I just wasn't prepared to pay full retail for them.

Back