• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Prizm Frogskins?

Saekret

Oakley Beginner
I'm looking into investing these oakley frogskins prizm daily polarized sunglasses green and lense are grey. Do they block out intense sun lights and, does anyone here on this forum have any knowledge how good these sunglasses are?. I've been doing some extensive research for more details about these sunglasses but, there are not uncommon to find any these information online. The closest thing I found this guy video
Does his video truly represent what frogskins prisim would look like when i wear them. You guys might tell me to go out and try them on but I'm going order them online for convenient reason. So I want to get a good all around idea and have some knowledge of it before I pour all my money out.
I would like to know from you guys out there that own these pair if they're any good. They're are no good accurate example of pictures online what the color would look like and what I expect to see from point of view perspective.

Last edited by a moderator:
These are uranium slivers not frogskins but the daily prizm is available in a frogskin frame. A few colorways (not this one). Daily's are great for every day wearing. They enhance lighting and brighten dull days.. however for super bright days you may find they don't filter enough light..... they have a slight iridium to them so a bit of a mirror. Other prizms I prefer but for an all around wearer daily's are really good. You may like black prizms and I have really gotten into the golf prizm for those rainy drab days which can be common for spring time here.

Back