• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins Sharks

to collect Oakleys or what ever cost money!!!
if you want something special you have to pay special.... or wait that the price drops down....
sometime is the price to high for somebody.... but those Blends for instant will be sold sometimes!!!

where are these guy on eBay getting the $2500 plus pricetag for blends etc?

From what has sold in the past. There has actually been many times over the years a Blends has sold in excess of $2000. In fact it was about a few months ago that the last one went for $2000. The $2500 price tag is the previous selling prices plus their markup.

While I would not buy a Blends for that much myself, it actually is one of the more beautiful and unique Frogskins to have been released. Truly something worthy of a collectors premium.

if somebody can pay 1.500 or 4.000 bucks for a C-Six, than it should be not a problem to pay off a Blend!
the Blend is unique and such a rare piece....
if i would earn more than i get right now i would probably think about this Blends

Yeah but with a best offer option. I'm sure if you offered $2000-2500 he will end the auction.

Yeah but with a best offer option. I'm sure if you offered $2000-2500 he will end the auction.

Yeh agreed, I mean I know its ridiculous when you think about someone spending $2000 on one pair of glasses, but its more art. Its a collectible piece. It costs $2000 because there are only a handful out there. The same reason people pay millions of dollars for a monet painting is the same reason us O fanatics pay thousands for rare pieces.

Back