• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins Soft Touch

• Thread starter Deleted member 790
  • Start date
I'm not going to get carried away, the descriptions make them sound more than they'll actually probably be. 'Skull' makes you think of a skull print, 'Carbon' makes you think of a carbon print but I'll assume both are definitely not the case. Skull is likely just an off-shade white, probably similar to the white on the Rapha Frogskins (and we all know how Oakley do a limited edition collab and then a little while later a very similar mass produced pair). Carbon is likely just the IH Carbon Frogskins frame with Red iridium lenses.

Camo is interesting but sounds like a mass produced version of the Rag & Bone.

I'm not going to get carried away, the descriptions make them sound more than they'll actually probably be. 'Skull' makes you think of a skull print, 'Carbon' makes you think of a carbon print but I'll assume both are definitely not the case. Skull is likely just an off-shade white, probably similar to the white on the Rapha Frogskins (and we all know how Oakley do a limited edition collab and then a little while later a very similar mass produced pair). Carbon is likely just the IH Carbon Frogskins frame with Red iridium lenses. Camo is interesting but sounds like a mass produced version of the Rag & Bone.

Damn. Totally burst the excitement bubble lol

They're cool looking.

The only thing I hate is when the design is on the arms only, they look like an ordinary black pair when people with long hair wear them.

I need to shave my head ...

o_O

Back