• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins (Third Generation). A Complete List.

This information is amazing I never knew that about the Modas. Do you know exactly what it caused?

This information is amazing I never knew that about the Modas. Do you know exactly what it caused?

The top part of the post on the orbital was short, so the arm was not anchored properly. The pair I bought direct from Moda3 had the fault, in spite of my usual request to check the glasses prior to shipping. An exchange would have been costly and time consuming with shipping etc, so I later traded the pair, after I had procured a perfect one from an ebay seller. I have known of others with the same fault which must have been a manufacturing issue. What I don't know is the perfect/defect ratio within the 40 pairs that were produced.

The top part of the post on the orbital was short, so the arm was not anchored properly. The pair I bought direct from Moda3 had the fault, in spite of my usual request to check the glasses prior to shipping. An exchange would have been costly and time consuming with shipping etc, so I later traded the pair, after I had procured a perfect one from an ebay seller. I have known of others with the same fault which must have been a manufacturing issue. What I don't know is the perfect/defect ratio within the 40 pairs that were produced.

So this would explain why my pair one of the arm tends to fall off while being carried around in a microfiber bag sometimes. Thank you sir.

So this would explain why my pair one of the arm tends to fall off while being carried around in a microfiber bag sometimes. Thank you sir.

Mine does this as well! At least I know I'm not alone - we should make a post with pics of our Modas - I love how there are subtle or not so subtle differences in the splatter patterns!

Seems SGH has re-released the acid series all with polarized lenses.

I have just acquired all three SGH Acid Polarized Frogskins:

Acid Blue - +Red Polarized 24-356
Acid Pink - Fire Polarized 24-357
Acid Yellow - Ice Polarized 24-355

Personally I think the frames are better complimented with these lenses than their original Grey counterparts, the Acid Yellow pair is absolutely incredible, paired with Ice P this ranks among my favourite Frogskins already. All come in the normal plastic boxes with additional SGH labels and the pink microbags. Full retail is £130.

I have just acquired all three SGH Acid Polarized Frogskins:

Acid Blue - +Red Polarized 24-356
Acid Pink - Fire Polarized 24-357
Acid Yellow - Ice Polarized 24-355

Personally I think the frames are better complimented with these lenses than their original Grey counterparts, the Acid Yellow pair is absolutely incredible, paired with Ice P this ranks among my favourite Frogskins already. All come in the normal plastic boxes with additional SGH labels and the pink microbags. Full retail is £130.

You got these from SGH in the UK?