• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins Ti

It feels more comfortable wearing the Ti pair even though it is heavier at 0.9 oz compared to 0.8 oz of the original. I really like the design of the earstems being half solid, half wire. The wire part gives more flex and very comfortable. Also like the fact that the Ti frame is very thin compared to the O matter one.

Here are some side by side pics for comparison:

View attachment 913131View attachment 913132View attachment 913133View attachment 913134View attachment 913135View attachment 913136View attachment 913137View attachment 913138View attachment 913139
What’s the retail on these?:)

What’s the retail on these?:)

@Hed568

I have no idea what is the MSRP for this pair. When I was first told a month ago, the store owner quoted me about $500 - $550. When I picked it up, I paid way less. I can't tell the exact amount just because I don't know if I paid more than what it should retails for or maybe even paid less. Please remember that I got it from an independent retailer who can set their own prices compared to the MSRP.

@Hed568

I have no idea what is the MSRP for this pair. When I was first told a month ago, the store owner quoted me about $500 - $550. When I picked it up, I paid way less. I can't tell the exact amount just because I don't know if I paid more than what it should retails for or maybe even paid less. Please remember that I got it from an independent retailer who can set their own prices compared to the MSRP.
I'm hoping the msrp will be way less. Did you get it through your insurance?

@Hed568

I heard it was a little over 400.

Latest Posts

Back