• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins Ti

Found a couple small dot blemishes and a very small scratch on one of my lenses. I haven't spent this much $$ on glasses since I bought a couple X Metals back in 2002 which I wish I still had.... Anyone else as picky as me? I mean I don't think I own a 100% perfect pair of lenses since I wear all of my glasses just the last couple pairs I've gotten have all been blemished out of the box. I'm glad I got 20% off.

Found a couple small dot blemishes and a very small scratch on one of my lenses. I haven't spent this much $$ on glasses since I bought a couple X Metals back in 2002 which I wish I still had.... Anyone else as picky as me? I mean I don't think I own a 100% perfect pair of lenses since I wear all of my glasses just the last couple pairs I've gotten have all been blemished out of the box. I'm glad I got 20% off.
They shouldn't be scratched when new. But I've seen a few tiny bubbles at times in either the injection Polycarbonate process or coating process. I think it's more likely in the material itself.

Latest Posts

Back