• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins Ti

I decided to grab one. I "🧇 led" on it for a few days and they seemed to hang around on the sunglass 🛖 site. I see most are liking theirs. Hopefully I feel the same. Now I need to find that titanium frog from the advertisement. Thanks for promoting these guys. I probably wouldn't have gotten one without all the praise here in this thread.

I decided to grab one. I "🧇 led" on it for a few days and they seemed to hang around on the sunglass 🛖 site. I see most are liking theirs. Hopefully I feel the same. Now I need to find that titanium frog from the advertisement. Thanks for promoting these guys. I probably wouldn't have gotten one without all the praise here in this thread.
I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. I will be wearing mine regularly.

Of course you would have gotten them! You are a soulful Frog 🐸🥰

The ti frog would be epic to locate. Wonder how many were made.

The Ti Frogs are a nice release from O.
Frogs are one of the few pairs that fit me comfortably without interfering with my girly lashes.
But the Ti version doesn’t have the conventional Frog fit.
Happy to sell to anyone that missed out at cost price.
Will post a “For sale” thread in the next couple of days.

2 obtained!

Screen Shot 2021-11-09 at 2.09.47 PM.png

Would have been great if they would have serialized each pair.
How hard could that have been.
well first they would have had to developed a technology to laser engrave on Titanium. CLEARLY they haven't mastered that yet. THEN they would have had to have a machine and or human place them in a device to hold them while they were laser engraved.

BUT before that... they would have needed to find someone to give enough of a **** to come up with that idea...

Its kind of amazing how such a small thing would have been a big deal to a bunch of us.

Latest Posts

Back